News Archives - March 2009
- Brand new Opening Moves article: Scotland
- Posted by Aftermath on March 30, AD 2009 @ 5:57 PM
- Medieval II Total War Heaven forumer Glacier Girl has written a very good Opening Moves guide for Scotland. The article is a useful resource for new and old players alike, giving ideas on the best way to secure the British Isles and pave the way to dominating Medieval Europe!
You can check out the article itself in our Campaign Strategy Section by clicking here. Also, why not pop into the forums and discuss the article?
- A Modding Interview with el_bandito
- Posted by Andalus on March 18, AD 2009 @ 1:18 PM
el_bandito will be known to many of you as our resident Mongol and creator of the Mongolphobia Mod for M2TW, which has proved very popular among challenge-seekers. I managed to pin him down recently for a chat about his modding experiences and Mongolphobia itself.
You can read the whole interview here.